Hi Tan,

I have read your proposal and to me it looks an attempt to reinvent vanilla
RSVP Int-Serv in 80% of your document.

The remaining 20% is ability to map such signalling to SR segments at each
hop which may perhaps be something SPRING could consider to look at. Not
sure.

However before even going that way one observation needs to be clearly
spelled out ... that RSVP Int-Serv model failed due to operational
difficulty to reserve anything at any real scale at micro-flow/application
level which unfortunately your proposal also suffers from.

Regards,
R.