Dear WG,

As we discussed at our meeting, working group adoption has been requested for
draft‐filsfils‐spring‐large-scale-interconnect. Please reply to the list with
your comments, including although not limited to whether or not you support
adoption. Non-authors are especially encouraged to comment.

We will end the call on August 31, 2015.

Authors, please indicate whether you are aware of any relevant IPR and if so,
whether it has been disclosed. Also, the length of the author list for this
document greatly exceeds the maximum recommended. Assuming the document is
adopted, the authors should be prepared to correct this when submitting as a WG
document, ideally by reducing the list to simply the active editor(s) and
making use of the "contributors" section for the full list.

Thanks,

--Bruno and John