Hi, Alvaro!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, the message from Les slipped
through the cracks.

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 4:57 PM, Alvaro Retana <aretana.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kathleen:
>
> Hi!
>
> Any thoughts on the update to this document?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Alvaro.
>
> On December 20, 2017 at 6:42:02 PM, Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)
> (ginsb...@cisco.com) wrote:
>
> Kathleen -
>
> Thanx for the review.
> V14 has been published and it attempts to address the Security concerns
> raised by you and others.
> Look forward to your feedback.
>
> Inline.

Here I'm asking about tampering within the trusted domain, not just a
statement that this is expected to occur within a trusted domain.  If
there are no mitigations, that is a security consideration that should
be stated explicitly as a risk and it's fine if you tie it to your
assumed trust model.

So describing the gap in the text as requested in one of the options
to address the discuss seems like the approach needed here.

Thank you,
Kathleen

--

Best regards,