Adrian, et al,

I understand that this is chair's call and will certainly respect their
decision.

For what it worth, I would just like to point out that we are talking about a
substantial amount of changes and the support votes may have been influence by
the contents authors kindly agreed to remove.

Thanks

Regards … Zafar

On 3/17/18, 4:02 AM, "sfc on behalf of Adrian Farrel" <sfc-boun...@ietf.org on