> On Oct 19, 2018, at 9:00 AM, Chengli (IP Technology Research)
> <chengl...@huawei.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Stefano,
>
> Please see line.
>
> Cheng

[Stefano]
see section 1 of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-policy as pointed out by
Ketan.
In BGP we do advertise a single path (that may have of course, multiple
weighted segment lists).

The receiver will add the paths received through BGP (for a given policy) and
put them in the candidate path list for that policy with any other path that it
could have received through other protocols.

thanks.
s.