Hi,

Speaking as a big user of OL bit for ops and design purpose, yes CSPF needs to
take it into account.

Brgds,

From: spring [mailto:spring-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Girish Pattanaik
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 19:12
To: spring@ietf.org
Cc: Girish Pattanaik
Subject: [spring] Will CSPF be affected by ISIS Overload bit ...?

Hi All,

My self Girish Pattanaik, am working as a Techlead in IPI India.

As we know Today, the use cases of the O bit in ISIS have evolved beyond its
original meaning and intention. Its widely used by administrators .As per
understanding setting overload bit on transit  will only affect the SPF
calculation on head end,
So now point is, will it also affect the CSPF calculation?, And if not then how
will we handle this overload bit  scenario for CSPF.?

I didn’t find this any such scenario has mentioned  in your current draft, so
mailing you to get the appropriate answer for this.

Cheers!!
Girish Pattanaik

..

falsifie. Merci.