From: ipv6 <ipv6-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Ron Bonica
<rbonica=40juniper....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Monday, 6 May 2019 at 03:05
To: SPRING WG <spring@ietf.org>, 6man WG <i...@ietf.org>
Subject: SRv6 Network Programming: More Headers

    Folks,

    In draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming, can a packet that is
destined for an End.DX4 SID contain a Fragment header? An Authentication
header? An Encapsulating Security Payload header? A Destination Options header?

    My initial guess is that it cannot. According to the draft:

    "The effective next-header (ENH) is the next-header field of the IP header
when no SRH is present, or is the next-header field of the last SRH"

    Also, according to Section 4.9 of the draft, the packet will be dropped if
the Effective Next Header is not equal to 4 (IPv4).

    Do I have this right?

                                                           Ron

    Juniper Internal