From: spring [mailto:spring-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Loa Andersson
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2019 6:33 PM
To: spring@ietf.org
Cc: Dongjie (Jimmy) <jie.d...@huawei.com>; spring-cha...@ietf.org; li zhenqiang
<li_zhenqi...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [spring] Request for WG adoption of
draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-05

WG,

I reviewed this document before the last version, my comments have been
addressed and I think this is ready for adoption as a working grouo document.

/Loa

On 2019-10-21 12:16, li zhenqiang wrote:
> Hello all and chairs,
>
> I support the adoption poll as a co-author. I believe the doc is
> mature enough to be a wg item.
>
> Best Regards,
> Zhenqiang Li
> --
> li_zhenqi...@hotmail.com
>
>     *From:* Dongjie (Jimmy) <mailto:jie.d...@huawei.com>
>     *Date:* 2019-10-21 13:21
>     *To:* 'SPRING WG List' <mailto:spring@ietf.org>
>     *CC:* spring-cha...@ietf.org <mailto:spring-cha...@ietf.org>
>     *Subject:* [spring] Request for WG adoption of
>     draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-05
>     Dear WG and Chairs,
>     A new revision of draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn has been
>     uploaded to resolve some recently received comments. This document
>     describes the Segment Routing based mechanism to provide enhanced
>     VPN, which aligns with the enhanced VPN (VPN)+ framework document in
>     TEAS WG. The mechanism could be used to enable transport network
>     slicing for 5G.
>     The major changes compared to the -04 version are:
>        1. Update the draft template.
>        2. Add reference to the definition of network slicing in 3GPP
>     TS23.501 and the definition of transport network slicing in
>     draft-ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn-03 respectively.
>        3. Editorial changes in several sections to clarify and improve
>     the readability.
>        4. Change some coauthors' affiliation and mail address.
>     This update shows that the major content of this draft has become
>     stable and solid, thus the authors would like to request the WG to
>     consider the adoption of this document.
>     Comments are always welcome. Thanks.
>     Best regards,
>     Jie

Loa Andersson                        email: l...@pi.nu
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64