If I am reading the draft correctly, the difference between END.OP and END.OTP is that an internal process is to attach in some internal location a timestamp to the packet. In the abstract, I understand why such cna be useful.

However, there is no defined behavior that I know of that can make use of this timestamp. Until such a behavior is defined, what is the value in defining the END.OTP behavior? (Taken in the extreme, until there is such a definition, any implementation which treated END.OTP as END.OP would seem to be indistinguishable from proper operation in terms of behavior on the wire.)

Yours,
Joel