Hi Alvaro,
At 11:09 AM 02-03-2020, Alvaro Retana wrote:
[Changed the subject to better reflect the topic and for easier tracking.]

Thanks.

Hi!  How are you?

I am okay.

I looked at BCP 9, but didn't find anything related to your question.
If I missed it, please point me in the right direction.  I think you
may be referring to BCP 78.

Sorry for not being clear. The process as defined in BCP 9 is expected to be transparent. There is also a statement about "transparent operation".

Note that this section is clearly only talking about statements in a
Contribution (I pasted the definition of "Contribution" below, from
the same RFC).

BCP 78 is about the IPR aspects and, as you pointed out, a "Contribution". I prefer not to ask questions about the latter as I have participated in the discussions about the relevant RFC and I can guess what the persons who participated in the discussions would say.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy