Hi Thomas,

Please see replies inline with <RG>…

From: <thomas.g...@swisscom.com>
Date: Monday, July 27, 2020 at 8:49 AM
To: "=SMTP:rgandhi@cisco. com" <rgan...@cisco.com>
Cc: <spring@ietf.org>
Subject: draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm / draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for the presentations at spring wg.

For clarification, I assume that the controller will be able to orchestrate and
collect the results of the STAMP probes with netconf-yang/yang push based on
draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang. Correct?

<RG> draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang supports Netconf/Yang using a STAMP session ID.
Controller can use the STAMP session ID of an SR Path for this purpose.

If yes, I assume that the STAMP extensions described in
draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm will be integrated into
draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang?

<RG> Some SR specific extension may be needed for draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang in
future.

 Is there a open source implementation, proof of code I could look at?

<RG> I am not aware of it.  Adding IPPM WG in case there exists one.

Thanks,

Rakesh

Best Wishes

Thomas