Greg,

Do you plan to post this - if you do so timely I'm prepared to give you 30 min for a walk through at the DT meeting on Tuesday.

/Loa

On 20/04/2021 21:42, Greg Mirsky wrote:
Dear All,
Stewart, Adrian, Italo, Huub, and I had discussed the question of multiple GALs in an MPLS label stack after the IETF-110. The question is directly related to the mechanism proposed in draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification/>. I've put together a short draft (attached). It appears, that this issue may fit in the scope of the work of the MPLS Open DT. Appreciate your thoughts on whether it can be discussed at one of the Open DT meetings. Also, welcome your comments, suggestion on the attached draft.

Regards,
Greg (on behalf of the group)

--

Loa Andersson                        email: l...@pi.nu