Hi Robert,
sorry,  but it doesn't seem to address my concern. My question is not about
mixing compression flavors in the same SRH (that is an interesting case of
its own). I am asking how a node that supports all the flavors defined in
the draft would parse an SRv6 packet with compressed SIDs in the SRH. The
impression I've got so far, is that is not possible for a node to process a
SID correctly without preconditions of "planning". In other words, a
controller constructs the list on the assumption that each node supports
one and only one flavor of CSID compression. Thus, I can conclude, that the
defined flavors are mutually exclusive and thus are different data plane
techniques of the SRv6 SID compression.

Regards,
Greg