Hi Pablo

As the adopted SRv6 compression draft is a combination of uSID (Cisco) and
GSID (Huawei),  would it make sense to move the IANA allocations for both
drafts that are pertinent to the adopted draft below;

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression-01

The adopted draft does not mention Next-Only and that is only in the uSID
draft under IANA allocations.

There maybe some IANA allocations that don’t carry over which is why asking
also makes it more clear in the adopted specification what codepoints are
part of the specification.

Kind Regards

Gyan

<http://www.verizon.com/>