> that domains using SRH filter it at ingress and egress edges.

*it* is a key here.

If document says (as I presume Suresh explained) that such ingress
filtering will be based on destination address of the packets being the new
SRv6 prefix or any other infra address of the AS - all is legal and great.

But you keep stating that filtering can also happen based on presence of
SRH alone - irrespective of the destination address of the packet. That is
something I have hard time to agree with.

Best,
R.