From: spring <spring-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of James Guichard
<james.n.guich...@futurewei.com>
Date: Monday, November 28, 2022 at 10:11 AM
To: SPRING WG <spring@ietf.org>
Cc: spring-cha...@ietf.org <spring-cha...@ietf.org>
Subject: [spring] WGLC for draft-ietf-spring-sr-replication-segment
Dear WG:

This email starts a 2-week Working Group Last Call for
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-sr-replication-segment/

Please read the updated document if you haven’t already and send your comments
to the SPRING WG list no later than December 12th 2022.

If you are raising a point which you expect will be specifically debated on the
mailing list, consider using a specific email/thread for this point.

Lastly, if you are an author or contributor please respond to indicate whether
you know of any undisclosed IPR related to this document.

Thanks!

Jim, Joel & Bruno