From: spring <spring-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Joel Halpern
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2023 11:41 PM
To: SPRING WG List <spring@ietf.org>
Subject: [spring] Regarding adoption call for
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fz-spring-srv6-alt-mark

The WG Adoption call time has expired.

There was good support for the document.  There were also concerns expressed
about whether there is a need for the work and how it relates to existing RFCs.
  The authors have agreed to write a deployment / operations section that
better explains why one would do this.  As such, we will declare the adoption
call suspended pending the update, and then to give the WG participants one
week to respond as to whether the new text addresses their concerns.
Yours,
Joel, as WG Chair managing this call