From: internet-dra...@ietf.org <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Date: 2023年03月01日 09:45
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-liu-6man-icmp-verification-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-liu-6man-icmp-verification-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yao Liu and posted to the
IETF repository.
Name:        draft-liu-6man-icmp-verification
Revision:    02
Title:        Extending ICMP for IP-related Information Validation
Document date:    2023-02-28
Group:        Individual Submission
Pages:        16
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-liu-6man-icmp-verification-02.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-6man-icmp-verification
Diff:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-liu-6man-icmp-verification-02
Abstract:
This document introduces the mechanism to verify the data plane
against the control plane in IPv6/SRv6 networks by extending ICMP
messages.
The IETF Secretariat