-----邮件原件-----
发件人: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
发送时间: 2023年1月9日 08:56
收件人: Changwang Lin; Ruibo Han; RuiboHan; Weiqiang Cheng; Yuanxiang Qiu
主题: New Version Notification for
draft-cheng-dhc-distribute-srv6-locator-by-dhcp-04.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-cheng-dhc-distribute-srv6-locator-by-dhcp-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ruibo Han and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-cheng-dhc-distribute-srv6-locator-by-dhcp
Revision:       04
Title:          Distribute SRv6 Locator by DHCP
Document date:  2023-01-06
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          15
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheng-dhc-distribute-srv6-locator-by-dhcp
Diff:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-cheng-dhc-distribute-srv6-locator-by-dhcp-04

Abstract:
   In SRv6 network, locators need to be assigned to each SRv6 Endpoint,
   and segments are created based on locators. This document describes
   the method of assigning locators to SRv6 Endpoints through DHCPv6.

The IETF Secretariat