Hi all,

We have updated the
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-spring-srv6-resource-programming/
based on the comments from 115th meeting and maillist.

This draft defines a new SRv6 Endpoint behavior which can be used to associate
with a set of network resource partition (e.g. bandwidth, buffer and queue
resources ).  Any comments are welcomed.

To Jie Dong, we captured your comment in jabber, we also have addressed your
comments.  Please review it. Thanks.

BR,

Weiqiang

 --------原始邮件-------- 来自 internet-drafts 发送日期: Thu Mar 09 22:04:37 GMT+08:00
2023 至 : Changwang Lin ,Detao Zhao ,Jiang Wenying ,Ran Chen ,Weiqiang Cheng
,Wenying Jiang 主题: New Version Notification for
draft-cheng-spring-srv6-resource-programming-01.txt A new version of I-D,
draft-cheng-spring-srv6-resource-programming-01.txt has been successfully
submitted by Wenying Jiang and posted to the IETF repository. Name:
draft-cheng-spring-srv6-resource-programming Revision: 01 Title: Network
Resource Programming with SRv6 Document date: 2023-03-09 Group: Individual
Submission Pages: 8 URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-cheng-spring-srv6-resource-programming-01.txt
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheng-spring-srv6-resource-programming
 Diff:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-cheng-spring-srv6-resource-programming-01
 Abstract: This document defines a new SRv6 network function which can be used
for SRv6 Network Resource Programming. The IETF Secretariat