From: AndrewAlston-IETF <andrew-ietf=40liquid.t...@dmarc.ietf.org>
To: spring@ietf.org <spring@ietf.org>;
Date: 2023年03月28日 08:43
Subject: [spring] Changes of AD/Chairs

 Hi All,

I wanted to send this before the SPRING meeting so that people were aware.

As people may be aware Jim Guichard was recently appointed as one of the
routing area directors.  As such he will be leaving his position as SPRING
chair.  Alvaro Retana will then be taking over as SPING chair during this same
transition.

The Routing AD’s also jointly decided in our working group shuffle that happens
during new AD appointments that Jim should become AD for SPRING, taking over
from myself.

These changes will happen immediately following the IETF 116 plenary.

Jim, thank you for the good work as chair. Alvaro, thank you for taking up the
chair position.

Thanks

Andrew Alston

Routing Area Director