Hi Aihua,

Thanks for your comments.

The allocation process of SRv6 Locator in this draft follows the DHCPv6 prefix
allocation process.

Compared to IPv6 prefix allocation process, the allocation process of SRv6
prefix has some new requirements.

For example, while assigning the Locator prefix to the client, it is also
necessary to inform the length of Block, Func, and Args of Locator in the
DHCPv6 message.

At the IETF-115, The Chairs and experts from DHC WG suggested that we define a
new Identity Association for SRv6 Locator (IA_SRV6_LOCATOR) option specifically
for assigning SRv6 Locators to distinguish it from the existing Identity
Association for Prefix Delegation (IA_PD) option.  We modified the draft
accordingly.

B.R.

Weiqiang Cheng