Hi Warren,

I have read your justification for Abstain.

I have a question to this statement:

*"I believe that the document (andSR in general) needs to do a much better
job of discussing the security / DoSimplications of what happens when an
attacker is able to inject traffic intothe SR domain (e.g because they have
0wned a node within the network."*

Could you kindly elaborate how an attacker can own a node in some domain ?

And do you mean server or router ?

Would that node be an equal class IGP and iBGP citizen to the rest of the
nodes in such domain ?

I am just trying to better understand what scenario you have in mind - not
directly related to sr-replication segments.

Many thx
Robert