Speaking personally, not as chair.

As far as I know, there is no need for an update to 8200 for this quasi-problem.

Let's state the problem with or without SRH.

If two trusted hosts inside a trusted domain that uses SRv6 are communicating, and the path they wish to select has more than one hop, then when the sending host computes the upper layer checksum, it has to use the eventual destination, not the destination with which it will send the packet to the wire.  This is true whether SRH is used, whether gSID or uSID are used, or any other technique we invent later.

Should this have been better spelled out in RFC 8754?  Probably.

Should the compression document note that it adds more cases to this?  Probably.  Please suggest text.

Is this a corner case that I personally consider quite rare? Yes, although it was the original excuse for the authentication TLV.

Yours,

Joel