Hi, I agree to close this issue as well.

Thanks
Dan

From: spring <spring-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Joel Halpern
<j...@joelhalpern.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 9:30 PM
To: SPRING WG List <spring@ietf.org>
Subject: [EXT][spring] Confirming resolution of issue #2 of
draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression

As mentioned earlier, we also need to confirm the resolution of issue #2 on the
subject document.

This call will run for 1 week.  Please speak up if you either support closing
this issue or see aspects that need further discussion or different resolution.

Issue 2 reads:

As reminded in the conclusion of the adoption call, this document is
subject to the policy announced by the SPRING chairs in
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spring/vCc9Ckvwu5HA-RCleV712dsA5OA/.
In particular, this means that this document can not go to WG last call
until 6man completes handling of an Internet Draft that deals with the
relationship of C-SIDs to RFC 4291. It is hoped and expected that said
resolution will be a WG last call and document approval in 6man of a
document providing for the way that C-SIDs use the IPv6 destination
address field.
The document currently being looked at for this is
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-krishnan-6man-sids

The editors' response reads:

draft-ietf-6man-sids addresses this issue and it has been WG Last Called by
6man.

Thank you,

Joel