From: spring <spring-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Joel Halpern
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2024 5:36 PM
To: SPRING WG List <spring@ietf.org>
Subject: [spring] IPR call and Shepherding
draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression

1) This email initiates an IPR call for the subject document. All authors and
contributors, please confirm explicitly to the list that all known relevent IPR
has been disclosed.  Or tell us if that is not the case.

2) Pablo Camarillo has offered to serve as document shepherd for this document,
and after consulting my co-chair, we have asked him to do so. Our thanks to
Pablo.

Yours,

Joel