From: Alvaro Retana [mailto:aretana.i...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2024 2:07 AM
To: SPRING WG <spring@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-peng-spring-pmtu-sr-pol...@ietf.org; spring Chairs
<spring-cha...@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: spring WG Adoption Call for draft-peng-spring-pmtu-sr-policy

Hi!

This message concludes the adoption call: there is enough interest and support
to continue the work in the WG.

Authors: Please submit draft-ietf-spring-pmtu-sr-policy-00 after the submission
window opens back up.

There are several comments made on the list (including my review) that should
be addressed as we move forward.  Please reply to any outstanding
comments/reviews indicating how the comments are handled in an updated version
of the draft.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On June 18, 2024 at 11:41:33 AM, Alvaro Retana