I don't know why but I really wish they would. However, we fix the text for
the fitters. The only real problem we can not solve to our satisfaction is
that the riser nipple symbols are not clear. 

I personally have used 4 design programs and IMHO this is the best by far of
the 4. None of them are perfect and they all have things to work around.

Once the fitters got used to it and we learned how we wanted the fonts, etc
it works out pretty well.

Greg

Living Water Fire Protection, LLC
1160 McKenzie Road
Cantonment, FL 32533
850-937-1850
Fax: 850-937-1852

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vince Sabolik
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 7:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Design software



At 08:14 AM 2/15/2007, you wrote:
>Vince,
>
>I used cad out of the box for years and when we switched to Autosprink and
>actually learned it, my design time is easily cut in half. I would hate to
>go back to straight cad.
>
>The text is a problem,


Greg,

That would make it a probelm for the fitters, too. I wonder why they haven't
addressed it?


Vince Sabolik
Christi Fire Protection, Inc.
11351 Pearl Road
Strongsville, Ohio 44136

T 440 572-7730  F 440 572-7719  Email: 
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to