Fellow FPers:

I am looking for a free standing insulated enclosure (for 2 deluge valves)
w/small electric heater approximately 6'W x 8'L x 8'H.   I'm checking with
Hot-Box and Parkline, but am interested in knowing of other suppliers.
Specifically, right now, I'm just needing a budget price, but I need to
have some back-up.

Thanks,

James L.(Jim) Roberts, PE
NICET IV
Fluor Corporation
100 Fluor Daniel Drive - C104F
Greenville, SC 29607
864.281.5149
864.281.4916(Fax)
------------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person 
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain 
proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material.  
If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are 
hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, 
distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon 
this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please 
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.  

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual 
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company.  
------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to