Good luck I would say. Hope the property insurer understands this is
polyurethane spray-on. In my experience they go orange-bronze in colour in
5-10 years and start "drying out" it will turn to powder when you touch. It
is common particularly around wine industry buildings, as wall and ceiling
insulation. Another (and incorrect) use is to fill in cable and service
penetration in walls.
I remember a senior  FM engineer told me that if you get your wall-ceiling
angle and ventilation rate right, the fire spread is so fast it will
overcome your sprinkler heads popping!

Jack C Kilavuz
Managing Consultant
Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance - Singapore
77 Robinson Rd #17-00, Singapore 068896
DID:   (+65) 6423 0552
Fax:    (+65) 6423 0798
Mobile   (+65) 9277 5741
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

             "Greg McGahan"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             p.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  <sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org>
             sprinklerforum-bo                                          cc
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             er.org                                                Subject
                                       RE: icynene

             18/10/2007 01:46
             AM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
              resprinkler.org

THIS MESSAGE ORIGINATED ON THE INTERNET - Please read the detailed
disclaimer below.

We are seeing this a lot in our area. They are spraying the roof decks.

Living Water Fire Protection, LLC
1160 McKenzie Road
Cantonment, FL 32533
850-937-1850