 -----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Randy
Knutson
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 6:53 PM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: Forum activity - Is this thing broke?

I haven't seen any activity on the forum since yesterday afternoon.

I'll send my question out anyway and see what happens.

Question;

Is an ambulance drive thru under the 2nd floor(read not a canopy)
considered

an OH II hazard? The Architect sent me a letter stating that the area is
not

intended for parking. But the AHJ is concerned about the length of stay
of

the ambulances.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks for your input,