Why would you need thousands of balloons ?.

Surely you've heard the story of one sprinkler head protecting an entire
building.  

The owner asks the fire protection engineer how many sprinkler heads
will be needed to protect his building. The engineer replies only one.
The owner with a perplexed look asks how can that be, the architects
tell me hundreds will be needed. The engineer rubs his chine and repeats
yes I am sure just one will suffice. The owner again replies are you
sure, how can you be so confident.  The engineer smiles and says its
very simple all you need do is tell me where the fire will start..

John Drucker

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jack
Carlson
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 2:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Wow


Paul wrote... 

I am imagining thousands of water balloons tied to the ceiling, but I
think the labor for that might exceed 35 cents per square foot.

Now that's rich...I gotta chuckle, thanks!


Jack W. Carlson, SET
Triple "A" Fire Protection, Inc.


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email
to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email
to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to