I was putting our Firetrol pump controller catalog back in its place on
the shelf in our library, when I realized that it has been next to an
old Firematic catalog forever.    I've told several people over the past
few years about how Firematic used to make a concealed cover plate with
a pattern of pock-marks that looked like the surface of an acoustic
ceiling tile.   It was really trick - we used quite a few of them in the
early 90's, which is about when they started making them, if I remember
correctly.   This particular data sheet is dated 1/94 - I can't remember
when they folded.

 

Has anyone ever seen another manufacturer's cover plate with this type
of pattern?   And if you'd like to see a scan of the tech data sheet for
the Firematic Model A Concealed sprinkler, please e-mail me off-Forum.


 

Steve Leyton

PROTECTION DESIGN & CONSULTING

8849-B Complex Drive

San Diego, CA 92123

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ph:      858.751.2930 - ext. 102

Fax:    858.751.2933

Cell:  619.972.5696

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to