Gee Tom, I know an old Gould pump that was recently taken out of service that is about an hour from you. I'm not sure of the age, but the mill was built in 1904. Maybe in the garage bay next to the Belvedere?

At 04:49 PM 2/24/2009, you wrote:
I have a chance on a 1958 CH Wheeler (predecessor to Patterson) that I've
tested since the early 90's.
Right on the money every year, original bearings and impeller, never been
apart.
(Sounds like I'm talking about my '64 Belvedere)
The building's being razed and if I had the space....
Kind of big for my sprinkler collection though.  :)
Tom


I have an 1893 Grinnell sprinkler (somewhere) that was never
installed. Besides that, I've got a couple of old extinguishers and a
purple glass bomb. Personally I prefer to collect boats.


At 02:15 PM 2/24/2009, you wrote:
>I have a 1917 General Fire Extinguisher Alarm Valve faceplate and a
>1933 Viking WMG. I a;lso have the data plate (big and aluminum) from a
>1922 Gould fire pump.
>
>On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 9:41 AM, Randy Knutson
><[email protected]> wrote:
> > I had a 190? Grinnell Staightway DPV with the original trim that I
replaced
> > from an old warehouse. While I was out of town, my shop help threw the
trim
> > and the face plate and the in the scrap bin. Needless to say I was a
little
> > upset. Oh yes, I also lost the original WM gong too.
> >
> > Randy K
> > Shilo Automatic Sprinkler, Inc.
> >
> >> >
> >
> > I don't know how many of you are buffs or collectors of old
> sprinklers but I
> > have a few and watch ebay when I see interesting ones.
> > I wish I had got here more than 5 minutes ago because an 1893 Gray just
> > closed on ebay for $447, item 260362058049 in case you want to look.
> > I would have liked to post a notice in case anyone was interested.
> >
> > Tom Duross

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Todd G. Williams, PE
Fire Protection Design/Consulting
Stonington, Connecticut
www.fpdc.com
860.535.2080 _______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to