Thanks everybody, I agree with you all.
It's nice to know that I have backup all across the country!



________________________________
From: Thom McMahon <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 6:56:54 PM
Subject: RE: Hangers vs. structure to hang from and OSHA

Maybe it's one of those thing you only get to do once? Like die in a car
wreck.

Thom McMahon, SET
Firetech, Inc.
2560 Copper Ridge Dr
P.O. Box 882136
Steamboat Springs, CO 80488
Tel:  970-879-7952
Fax: 970-879-7926


Subject: RE: Hangers vs. structure to hang from and OSHA

Thom:
 
If they are not following OSHA to begin with, they aren't tying off to
anything ("I've being doing this for years and haven't fallen yet"). 

Dave 

David A. de Vries, P.E., CSP 
Firetech Engineering Incorporated 




_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)



      
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to