I have just started a Cultural Center that has a stage and was looking for
some information. Above the stage there are two galleries that open onto the
stage. One is a fly gallery and the other a weight loading gallery. They
each have one catwalk on each side of the room. The ceiling for this area is
60' AFF. So question one is do I need to doing something special for this
area or will regular response heads work? Second question is do I need a
standpipe in this area (seems like I read that somewhere)? And question
three in the seating area they have those ceiling baffles (I think that's
what there called) do I need to do something special there (other than
covering above and below them)?

 

Karen Purvis

Senior Designer

Facility Systems Consultants

713 South Central Street,

Suite 101

Knoxville, TN 37902

ph.865-246-0164

fax 865-246-1084

 

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to