1.5" groove4d or thr connection
Viking esfr dry pendent?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chris Cahill
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 10:52 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: New Dry Pendants

I seem to recall someone developed a dry pendant (SW?) with a bigger head
than the typical 11.2.  I looked at Tyco, Reliable and Viking and don’t see
anything.  Seem to recall it advertised in one of the mags.  Even seem to
recall 1 ¼” for the connection.   Anyone else heard of such a beast or am I
just wacked?  

 

Chris Cahill, P.E.

Fire Protection Engineer

Sentry Fire Protection, Inc.

 

763-658-4483

763-658-4921 fax

 

Email: [email protected]

 

Mail: P.O. Box 69

        Waverly, MN 55390

 

Location: 4439 Hwy 12 SW

              Waverly, MN 55390

 

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to