Rod:

Just thinking out loud, could you subdivide the vertical run with check
valves to minimize the separation.  If a 50' vertical will not cause
undue separation, could you put in 6 check valves to have 50' of
vertical.  You may need multiple expansion chambers or some other way to
allow for expansion, besides a hole in the check valve.