Jack,

The hydraulic summary sheet from the calcs has always sufficed for our
submittals. This, of course, combined with the required NFPA 13 list of what
should be on the drawings. I have asked several AHJs about this and they
have no idea what it is either. 

If you happen to come across one....please shoot me a copy.

The UCC checklist in question also lists a 10 psi safety factor on all
hydraulic calculations. I've asked AHJs to show me where in the Uniform
Construction Code and the NFPA standards that this is a requirement. No one
has given me an answer yet. I only know of one jurisdiction around the
Harrisburg area that has a legally adopted amendment.


Best Regards,
Ken Holsopple
Rowe Sprinkler Systems Inc.


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to