United Brass has one that Pete just sent the link to me on. This is for
repair, it is supplying two sprinklers on a front porch and has been using
Propylene Glycol. Do you have a link/source to the solutions that DIDN’T go
BOOM in the recently released testing?

Bobby Gillett

Sr. Project Manager

Key Fire Protection, Inc.

(731) 424-0130 office  (731) 424-9285 fax

(731) 267-4853 cell

 <mailto:bobby.gill...@keyfireprotection.com>
bobby.gill...@keyfireprotection.com

  _____