We have 2 facilities w/those escutcheons. In this case it was me, who had the questions. I downloaded the cut sheet and scanned it into the customer file. That way, I can retrieve it quickly as proof that the installing company met the requirements.

And when I have an inspector ask, I ask for the code requirement, based upon the standards adopted by the State of Oregon at the time of construction.

-----Original Message----- From: Don Lowry
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 12:50 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: sprinkler escutcheons and rated ceilings


Thanks, Jeff & Ron.
Saved me a lot of time looking through the code.  This is not the first time
we have had encounters with this particular DADS inspector, you should hear
some of the things he comes up with, never with documentation.  We are kinda
tired of it over the past 20 yrs or so and are going to pursue remedies
against this sort of "because I said so mentality" this time.

Thanks again
Don

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to