Oops, forgot the pattern part (thanks Bruce), but the argument is the same.
The head is tested/listed at not less than psi. Rule 1 then is 7 psi or
more, if less than 7 psi raise the starting pressure to 7 psi, that's it,
don't worry, carry on, complete the design, get it out the door, and
approved, build-it, get it signed off, collect the money, move on.

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Bruce Verhei <bver...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Would the heads make an effective pattern below 7psi, and more important,
> is the answer known, and not guessed at?
>
> Bruce
>
> Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T

Ron Greenman
Instructor
Fire Protection Engineering Technology
Bates Technical College
1101 So. Yakima Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98405

rgreen...@bates.ctc.edu

http://www.bates.ctc.edu/fireprotection/

253.680.7346
253.576.9700 (cell)

Member:
ASEE, SFPE, ASCET, NFPA, AFSA, NFSA, AFAA, NIBS, WSAFM, WFC, WFSC

They are happy men whose natures sort with their vocations. -Francis Bacon,
essayist, philosopher, and statesman (1561-1626)