From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Thomas
Reinhardt
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 2:31 PM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: Pipe Schedule Question

I'm reviewing old pipe schedule plans from 1973.The sprinkler plans say"
System classification 100 sqft. Per sprinkler with O.H. pipe sizing." My
question is the plans do not mention Group 1 or Group 2.How do I know if
the O.H.(ordinary hazard is group 1 or 2)? Based on NFPA 13(2010)
different occupancies are allowed for group 1 and group 2.Thanks
Wheeling Fire Inspector Tom Reinhardt
2 Community Boulevard
Wheeling, IL  60090
847-499-9067

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by
persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain.
E-mail messages may contain information that is confidential and legally
privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward, or store this message
unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you have received this
message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it
completely from your computer system.