I'm grasping the idea of wanting to prevention the transmission of vibration
and such when the pump is mounted above an occupied floor, particularly in a
residential building, although I'm thinking there isn't a catcher's mitt big
enough for the pieces which will be bouncing off the IBC required FRR pump
room enclosure..... So if the pump is running and fire protection water is
moving why am I concerned about vibration???  If the place is on fire
there's going to be a lot more noise and chaos to drown the pump out.  Are
we that concerned over periodic churn tests?  It can't be any worse than
slamming self closing doors in a vinyl tiled concrete corridor 24/7.

If anyone does a test or mock up of this revolutionary concept please video
it so we can all enjoy.

Dave Phelan