480-505-9271
fax: 866-430-6107
email:tm...@mfpdesign.com

On 12/19/2012 1:47 PM, Brian Harris wrote:
Travis-
I was reading up on the BlazeMaster series and it's listed for exposed
construction with certain heads, I always thought you could only use it if it
was concealed?

Brian Harris, CET
BVS Systems Inc.
bvssytemsinc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Travis Mack
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:42 PM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: NFPA13 & CPVC

We use plastic in quite a few places. I have done many offices that were done
as a retrofit (non combustible construction) in CPVC.  It can be challenging
for TI work over the years.

If the attic is wet and you can use Tyco BB/SD/HIP/AP sprinklers, then you can
use CPVC in the attic as well.

Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
2508 E Lodgepole Drive