to realize it takes a village to raise a good system. no single pe, tech, reviewer, installer, or inspector should think they alone can do that. since humility is an accurate estimate of one's ability and importance, i think you hit the nail on the head scot.
(r.i.p., the perished, and comfort, the survivors, the tragedy in Brazil)

Quoting "å... ...." <eurekaig...@gmail.com>:

1. Will plan reviewers for jurisdications please share what their
requirements are for hiring new employees to take a FP plan review chair?

This is no witch/warlock hunt.  The information will help fire protection,
as one of my colleagues is setting requirements for their jurisdiction at
this moment.

2.  If forum member would  share as well, attributes they find in a
desireable, effective, fair plan reviewer, I actually am more interested in
these.  Personally,  I think humilityis one of the the top attributes I
find makes working with just about anyone, even plan reviewers, more
enjoyable.

Scot Deal
Excelsior Fire/Risk Engineering
gsm:  +218 9 164 430 87