From: sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Ron
Greenman
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 11:54 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: Fire Pump with storage tank

How is fire flow being handled? For a school I doubt if tankers would be OK
with the FD. And if it isn't a well why would you need a tank?

--
Ron Greenman
Instructor

rgreen...@bates.ctc.edu

http://www.bates.ctc.edu/fireprotection/

253.680.7346
253.576.9700 (cell)

Member:
ASEE, SFPE, ASCET, NFPA, AFSA, NFSA, AFAA, NIBS, WSAFM, WFC, WFSC

They are happy men whose natures sort with their vocations. -Francis Bacon,
essayist, philosopher, and statesman (1561-1626)