Pueblo Threads are 3.25 x 6.  That sounds REALLY (15 thousandths...) close.
Did someone mistype?

It should be recognized that the above is my opinion as a member of the NFPA,
and has not been processed as a formal interpretation in accordance with the
NFPA Regulations Governing Committee Projects and should therefore not be
considered, nor relied upon, as the official position of the the NFPA, nor any
of their technical committees.

Sincerely,

Cecil Bilbo
Academy of Fire Sprinkler Technology