This is a pump that is not needed at all and should have never been installed.
The building is a 3 story retirement home with a system designed per NFPA 13,
which includes attic protection. There is 90 psi at the base of the riser and
the curve appears to be flat enough to design a system for this building with
relative ease. The other curious thing is that the hydraulic placards state
that the attic system (anti-freeze) requires 283 gpm at 1.8 psi and the  first
floor requires 260 gpm at -3.3 psi (obviously how the calculations showed up).
The pump test showed 355 gpm at 100 psi at the pump discharge. So somehow this
system would probably work.

Todd G Williams, PE
Fire Protection Design/Consulting
Stonington, CT