From: ParsleyConsulting <ken4p...@gmail.com>
Date:01/22/2014  5:28 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: Swimming Pools RFI

Jerry,
     The only reference I could find in NFPA 13 is not a direct
requirement, but rather is annex material to support 6.2.6.1on areas
where corrosion resistant sprinklers are required.  One of the examples
is "areas over and around swimming pools", which sort of suggest those
areas are to be sprinklered.
     I haven't looked at the Building or Fire Code.
*

PARSLEY CONSULTING

*

Ken Wagoner